Dental implants are a revolutionary phenomenon in the field of dentistry and they help you instantly replace your missing teeth or stabilize your dentures. Since time immemorial, people with broken or missing teeth had to depend on dentures, bridges and other removable appliances. But thanks to dental implants, now you can eat comfortably whenever you wish to. High-quality teeth implants perfectly match your natural teeth, enhances your ability to eat and speak normally and assures you a beautiful and bright smile.
Dental implants have been around in dentistry since 1965 and over the last few decades, they have become a widely accepted treatment solution. A dental implant is basically an artificial replacement for roots of a tooth. These implants are placed in the jawbone and are almost invisible once they have been surgically placed.
Dental implants can help secure crowns, bridgework and dentures and are made of a lightweight, biocompatible material known as Titanium. Titanium is also widely used to make other bone implants such as orthopaedic joint replacements. Titanium fuses to the bone through a process called Osseointegration which ensures that dental implant procedures have high success rates.
When you lose or break teeth, the bone that supported the tooth also suffers a loss to some extent. Dental implants prevent this loss by stabilizing the bone. Apart from acting as a replacement for lost teeth, implants keep your jawbone intact, in terms of shape and density. They support your facial skeleton and also add a degree of support to your soft tissue structures like gums, cheeks and lips. These implants, therefore, ensure that you can eat, chew, smile, talk and look completely natural.
WHAT WE OFFER ?
At Dixit Dental Care, we offer state of the art dental implant procedures with high-quality surgical materials, and minimal pain, discomfort and post-operative bleeding. Dr Santosh Dixit has placed more than 1500 implants in wide range of clinical situations. Emphasis is given on bone conservation and new bone regeneration in the situations of deficient bone scenario using advanced implant surgical techniques like direct and indirect sinus lift procedures, ridge split procedures, block graft procedures to name a few. Dr Santosh Dixit is pioneer in Pune to master and practice the latest and more advanced implant procedures in deficient bone scenarios like TILT implant technology which involves Pteregoid and Zygomatic implants.
- Single/Multiple Tooth Implants
- Full Mouth Dental Implants
- Implant Overdentures
- Graftless implants (TTPHL, PTEREGOID Implants)
Book an Appointment
CHOOSING DENTAL IMPLANTS over other fixed options
- Dental implants help you replace one or more missing teeth without grinding down adjacent teeth.
- Dental implants help prevent further bone loss.
- Teeth shifting into missing tooth spaces often causes joint pain and bite problems. Dental implants help in resolving this.
- Dental implants help in restoring your confident smile.
- Dental implants can help you restore normal habits like chewing, speech and digestion.
- Dental implants also help you restore and enhance your facial appearance.
- Dental implants supports bridge and denture and ensure that they are stable and comfortable.
- Dental implants completely look and feel like natural teeth. Since these are integrated into your bone structure they help prevent bone loss and gum recession.
- They are implanted keeping aesthetic considerations in mind so no one will be able to tell that you have replacement teeth
- Dental implants don’t affect the quality of adjacent teeth because neighbouring teeth don’t need to be altered to support the implant
- Dental implants allow you freedom from the irksome and wobbly nature of dentures. They assure you complete peace of mind.
- Dental implants have high success rates and they are considered the best possible option for tooth replacement. A bridge or a denture will require a number of replacements, but your implants come with a lifetime guarantee as long as there is proper maintenance.
Post Treatment Care
- Your new tooth or teeth will feel just as “normal” as your natural teeth. However, you must maintain proper oral hygiene to keep the implant and the gum areas around it healthy.
- Please do keep in mind that it takes a few months before the implant is completely integrated with the jawbone.
- You do not need to alter your eating habits after treatment. They will provide you as much support as your original teeth did. You can literally eat whatever you want!
- We use advanced piezo surgical techniques (Piezotome cube, Acteon,France) for our implant procedure and this makes the process and the recovery completely painless for you.
- We only use implants from the industry standard Osstem, Biohorizons , Nobel Biocare, and the reliability of this brand allows you a smooth recovery.
- We provide a lifetime support on our dental implants and you can expect complete assistance during your time of recovery. However, the implants needs to be maintained well with regular check ups and hygiene procedures.